HeadBanger's Compound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle school scene of attack

2 posters

Go down

Middle school scene of attack Empty Middle school scene of attack

Post by scarface May 8th 2008, 10:19 pm

13-year-olds break into Calverton; rape attempt is foiled
By Sara Neufeld and Annie Linskey | Sun Reporters
May 7, 2008

A staff member at Calverton Elementary/Middle was putting in extra hours at the West Baltimore school Sunday afternoon when two 13-year-old boys broke into the building and one tried to rape her, police confirmed yesterday.

Realizing that her attacker was unarmed, police said, the woman fought back, and both the boys - identified as students at the school - fled. When they returned for class Monday, they were arrested and charged as juveniles with attempted first-degree rape, attempted robbery, aggravated assault, burglary and trespassing, police said.

The attack highlighted continuing concerns about city students attacking staff members, and it raised new worries about the safety of the many city administrators and teachers who work in their buildings beyond school hours. While students have attacked staff members more than 100 times this academic year and one assault on a teacher was recently publicized on national news, this is the year's first case of an attempted sexual assault against a staff member, officials said.

"It kind of blew me away," said the school police chief, Marshall "Toby" Goodwin. "The kids are just out of control. Any time a kid comes in and does something like this, it tells you about the family values at home. There are none."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal-te.md.attack07may07,0,7479256.story
scarface
scarface
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Middle school scene of attack Empty Re: Middle school scene of attack

Post by flexwave2003 May 9th 2008, 9:52 am

Im not sure what the worlds coming too, but it doesnt appear to be betting any better.
flexwave2003
flexwave2003
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by scarface May 9th 2008, 5:12 pm

We are in trouble. None of this shit ever used to happen when I was in school. But then again, we had corporal punishment, and people got paddled on a daily basis. My Texas history teacher used to paddle people for not doing their homework. He would line them up in front of the class and paddle them. Like I said, we never had these problems. Twisted Evil
scarface
scarface
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by flexwave2003 July 17th 2008, 1:41 am

Slow night, but again I want to reinterate that Im not sure what this worlds coming too.

How about the economy? The job market, the housing market, gas prices etc. etc.

Shit aint looking good folks.
flexwave2003
flexwave2003
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down