HeadBanger's Compound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread

4 posters

Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty The Official Hillary Clinton Thread

Post by HeadBanger May 1st 2008, 4:29 am

Current mood: ninja

10. Because it would send the wrong message to not only Black America, but America in general. I really doesn't sit well with me to not only deny America it's first Black President, but to not have it's first Black President because of someone who got the got based on who they knew.

9. Because it is a diservice to the Women's "Rights" Movement, to have the first female President in the US be a woman who's only qualification is she is fucking an ex-President.

8. She has adopted George Bush's mannerisms and she is indeed, W. Light.

7. She is unispiring.

6. She is divisive.

5. She is mean spirited. Remember how she was acting right after 911?

4. She cannot be trusted. She campiagned in Florida and Michigan even though everyone agreed that this was against the rules. Even though the votes in Florida and Michigan should count, the fact that she betrayed her party and her word, instead of standing up for what she believed was right is very telling.

3. She has ignored states in the primary elections, after herself taking the stance metioned in 4, which makes her a blatant hypocrite.

2. She is apart of the establishment in Washington that needs to go. So is McCain. The fact that the Republican party thinks that anyone is going to beat whomever the Democratic nominee turns out to be is delusional. McCain, Romney, and Huckabee will all lose. They should have embraced Ron Paul, they would have had a change candidate. Let hope RP runs indy.

1. The Democratic Party has a solid candidate that will if nothing else shake things up in government and society at large, and I think this is what America needs more than anything.

Obama '08

cheers

Last edited by HeadBanger on June 3rd 2008, 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
HeadBanger
HeadBanger
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-04-28

http://www.myspace.com/headbangerscompound

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Hillary Clinton - Bill O'Reilly Factor - 4/30/08

Post by HeadBanger May 4th 2008, 10:29 pm

Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Part Four:
HeadBanger
HeadBanger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Re: The Official Hillary Clinton Thread

Post by Nanoman May 5th 2008, 12:22 am

NanoMan wrote:
Her failure to challenge Barack Obama's huge momentum among African-Americans -- not a given at the start -- may have doomed her campaign.

By Thomas F. Schaller

May 5, 2008 | If Hillary Clinton fails to wrest the Democratic presidential nomination from Barack Obama, there will be plenty of second-guessing about how she ran her campaign. What if her loyalty to campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle and chief strategist Mark Penn had not prevented her from demoting them sooner? What if her electoral strategists had better understood the power of caucus states and the way in which votes cast there translated into delegates? What if she had actually planned for the month following Super Tuesday, thereby preventing Obama from posting the 11 straight wins after Feb. 5 that provided him the pledged delegate lead he enjoys today? But beyond these questions, one little-discussed factor (with direct or indirect relation to all of the above) appears to have had fatal consequences for Clinton's campaign: She failed to mount a strong enough challenge to Obama's claim on the African-American vote.

Though a majority of black voters may inevitably have gone for Obama, nothing precluded the wife of the so-called first black president from keeping Obama's margins among blacks significantly narrower -- say, losing to him by 4-to-1 or even 3-to-1, rather than the devastating 9-to-1 margins by which Obama has often won African-American Democrats. "The Clinton campaign has been focused on Barack Obama's performance with white working-class voters in a few states, but they fail to mention Senator Clinton's abysmal performance with black voters all over the country," says political consultant and Obama supporter Jamal Simmons. "She has gone from leading among black voters to losing them 90 percent to 10 percent in Pennsylvania. One would expect Obama to win these voters, but 90-10 is a total collapse that Obama is not experiencing among any constituency. Simply put, Hillary Clinton has a black problem."

continued...

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2008/05/05/clinton_blackvote/
Nanoman
Nanoman
yellow belt
yellow belt

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Hillary Clinton is trying to Bribe the American Public

Post by HeadBanger May 5th 2008, 10:17 pm

Just like Bush does. But Hillary's gas tax holiday will only save us 70 dollars. I thought that people were selling out cheap to Bush. Hillary = Bush lite.
HeadBanger
HeadBanger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Clinton fights on as hopes dwindle

Post by B-Girl May 7th 2008, 10:02 am

Hillary Clinton's campaign today indicated that she intended to fight on even as her hopes of winning the Democratic presidential nomination dwindled.

Clinton failed to close the gap on Barack Obama in two key primaries last night, winning Indiana by a slim margin - 51% to 49% - but seeing that outweighed by her rival's 56% to 42% landslide in North Carolina.

Indiana provided an exhilarating finish, with the outcome in doubt almost until the last vote was counted, six hours after polling closed.

Obama had prematurely conceded defeat and Clinton made a victory speech, but her margin continued to shrink as the votes kept coming in.

Clinton had needed to win both North Carolina and Indiana, the last two big states left in the contest, to stand a chance of reining in Obama.

But in a speech in Indianapolis last night, she gave no indication that she was ready to concede, saying: "It is full speed to the White House."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/may/07/uselections2008.barackobama1?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront
B-Girl
B-Girl
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Clinton loans herself $6.4 million

Post by Nanoman May 7th 2008, 11:02 am

(CNN) — Hillary Clinton loaned her campaign $6.4 million over the last month, CNN's Candy Crowley has confirmed.

The campaign says Clinton loaned herself $5 million on April 11, $1 million on May 1, and $425,000 since then.

The senator from New York previously loaned her campaign $5 million in February.

According to the most recent campaign reports filed with the Federal Election Commission, Clinton began the month of April with close to $32 million cash-on hand. But only $9 million of that total could be spent during the primary season.

The report also showed Clinton owed more than $10 million, meaning the Democratic presidential candidate was in the red even before she heavily stepped up television advertising ahead of the Pennsylvania primary in late April.

In the day following her convincing Pennsylvania win on April 22, the Clinton campaign said they raised $10 million on the Internet. The campaign has not said how much they have raised since her close win in Indiana and North Carolina loss Tuesday night.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
Nanoman
Nanoman
yellow belt
yellow belt

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Hillary Clinton: The Psycho Ex-Girlfriend of the Democratic Party

Post by HeadBanger May 7th 2008, 6:45 pm

Despite all the math counting her out, Hillary Clinton fervently remains in the race to become the Democratic nominee for president in 2008. She has become the Democratic Party's psycho ex-girlfriend, and she's not going away without a restraining order.

It's 2:31 AM. The Democratic Party is sleeping peacefully when it hears its phone buzz on the night stand. It rolls over and sees "Hillary" on the caller ID. It pauses briefly, considering pushing "END" and not dealing with this shit tonight. The thought is appealing but the Democratic Party knows that if it doesn't take this call, another one is only minutes away.

DEMS: ...Hello?

Hillary: Hey baby.

DEMS: C'mon Hillary. Enough with this.

Hillary: Don't you get it? You NEED me.

DEMS: No, I don't. It was fun while it lasted but I'm with Barack now. I made my choice, it's done.

Hillary: You can't really mean that. How can you say that after all the good times we had?

DEMS: To be honest, I started hanging out with you because Bill's pretty awesome.

Hillary: But I'm just like Bill!

DEMS: No, you're not. Bill is charismatic, inspiring, and gets me really good weed.

Hillary: Fuck you. You're elitist!

DEMS: I'm going back to sleep.

Hillary: No, no, wait. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. Listen... there's still got to be a chance. Remember when people told George W it was all over. When the numbers were against him?

DEMS: Yeah but...

Hillary: Remember?! And remember how everyone said America didn't really want to be with George W? But they stuck it out anyway?

DEMS: Yeah and they're really fucked up now, Hillary.

Hillary: But WE'LL make it work. Forget Barack, baby. Just take me back and we can forget this ever happened.

DEMS: Look, I think you're a really good Senator... let's just keep it that way, OK?

Hillary: ...I'll see you at the convention.

DEMS: No! Hillary I told you...

CLICK

DEMS: Dammit. Crazy bitch.

http://madatoms.com/2008/05/edit-hillary-clinton-psycho-ex.html
HeadBanger
HeadBanger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Was Hillary channeling George Wallace?

Post by scarface May 9th 2008, 6:25 am

Hillary's reckless exploitation of racial division could split the Democratic Party over race -- a tragic legacy for the Clintons.

By Joe Conason

May 9, 2008 | As long as Hillary Clinton is willing to spend the money and energy needed to continue her campaign, she certainly can ignore the pundits who insist that the Democratic nominating contest is over. What she should not ignore, however, is the damage that her increasingly reckless behavior is inflicting on her reputation and that of her husband -- especially when she starts to sound like a reincarnation of the late George Wallace.

When Clinton blathered on about "totally obliterating" Iran in the event it made a nuclear strike against Israel, and then reiterated that same statement last weekend, she made what was, until then, the single most ill-considered comment of the campaign. But now USA Today has published an interview in which she explained again why she regards herself as a more viable general-election candidate than Barack Obama -- except that this time, she crossed a bright white line.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2008/05/09/clinton_remarks/index.html?source=newsletter
scarface
scarface
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty A Startling Collapse for Clinton, And An Inability to Let Go

Post by scarface May 9th 2008, 8:54 pm

Despite a resounding defeat in North Carolina and a slim win in Indiana on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton has promised to remain in the race through the end of the primaries in June. Unless, for some unforeseen reason, Barack Obama’s campaign implodes, there is no real way that she could win a majority of Democratic delegates in that time.

Reactions have been unsympathetic. The New York Post called her “toast” in three-inch-high letters on Wednesday. University of Chicago political scientist John Mark Hansen, one of my favorite political commentators (and a professor for whom I worked as a research assistant while in college) is typically restrained in making broad pronouncements, but even he calls Clinton’s candidacy “over.” With five more superdelegates declaring their support for Obama, the wonderment at Clinton’s motives continues.

So why has Clinton stayed in? There are possible procedural reasons; the Clinton campaign may be negotiating with the Obama campaign for a way to end Clinton’s candidacy with some face-saving measure. For instance, the Obama campaign could pay off the Clinton campaign’s debt. Since much of this debt is owed to Clinton herself, that would practically amount to buyout of Clinton.

The Clinton campaign also continues to hope for an advantageous resolution of the disputed Michigan and Florida primaries. Any resolution would have to be approved by both candidates, though, and Hansen suspects that the candidates will negotiate a solution under which those results are counted, but not in a way that affects the larger outcome of the nominating process.

There is a more emotional aspect, too, in what looks like an inability on Clinton's part to accept her loss. Hansen points out that by other rules (particularly the Republican winner-take-all rules), Clinton would have won. She also would have had a better chance at winning if the Michigan and Florida Democratic organizations had contained themselves and had not moved their primaries in defiance of the Democratic National Committee, since wins in those states would have given her campaign some high-profile victories to counter early Obama successes.

http://blogs.forbes.com/trailwatch/2008/05/an-startling-co.html

By staying in this race, Clinton is only showing us why she would be a poor choice for President. There is no way that she is going to win this, but in my opinion she is trying to ensure a McCain victory, so that she can run again in 2012. Huge mistake. She is turning segments of the voting population against her, and dividing the Democratic party. The fact that she is willing to risk another Republican victory, tells me that she does not grasp the severity of what the neo-cons have done to this country over the last 8 years. She does not have the best interests of the country in mind. This is also evident in her willingness to exploit and deepen racial divides in the country. It is clear in my mind that Hillary Clinton only cares about one thing: herself. Her continuance in this race is also shows poor decision making skills, and if she was not able to secure the nomination, then she never will.
scarface
scarface
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty After big win, Clinton vows to push forward

Post by B-Girl May 14th 2008, 8:34 am

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton used her big win in West Virginia on Tuesday to make her case that she has a better chance of beating the Republicans in the general election.

"I am more determined than ever to carry on this campaign," she told supporters in Charleston, West Virginia.

"I am in this race because I believe I am the strongest candidate. ... I can lead this party to victory in the general election if you lead me to victory now."

With half of the results in, Clinton was ahead of Sen. Barack Obama by a margin of more than 2-1.

Clinton has faced calls to drop out of the race because she trails Obama in delegates won, states won and the popular vote this primary season.

Clinton also now trails Obama when it comes to the support of superdelegates, and her campaign is $20 million in the red.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/13/wv.primary/index.html
B-Girl
B-Girl
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty The Video that Hillary Clinton does not want you to See

Post by scarface May 17th 2008, 1:02 pm

scarface
scarface
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Clinton wins most Kentucky delegates

Post by B-Girl May 20th 2008, 11:21 pm

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER 05.20.08, 9:01 PM ET

WASHINGTON - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton won most of the delegates at stake in Kentucky's Democratic primary Tuesday.

Clinton picked up at least 33 delegates in Kentucky, with four still to be awarded, according to an analysis of election returns by The Associated Press. Sen. Barack Obama won at least 14.

That left Obama a few delegates short of claiming a majority of the pledged delegates at stake in the primaries and caucuses.

Obama needs a total of 1,627 pledged delegates to claim a majority, a milestone he will exceed by the end of the evening. He was expected to fare better in Oregon, where the deadline to vote was 11 p.m. EDT

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/05/20/ap5031983.html
B-Girl
B-Girl
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty She's in it to spin it

Post by scarface May 22nd 2008, 6:33 am

Hillary Clinton's goal is to come out of the primaries with a popular-vote lead over Barack Obama. Any questions?

By Walter Shapiro

May 22, 2008 | WASHINGTON -- The Tuesday night story line never varies: Hillary Clinton wins a primary (Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia and Kentucky) and then, bizarrely enough, continues to behave as if she were a realistic candidate for president. Instead of bowing to the inexorable arithmetic of Barack Obama's delegate lead, she takes comfort in more ephemeral numbers like her 250,000-vote victory margin in Kentucky.

Early in her first-lady years, Clinton described herself as "a Rorschach test." But right now the image embedded in the ink blots is as perplexing as it has ever been. There are those who see Clinton staying in the race out of ill-concealed ambition -- whether it is a ploy to become Obama's indispensable running mate or to lay the groundwork for an I-told-you-so 2012 campaign. Others go to the opposite extreme in theorizing about her delusion, denial or even wanton destructiveness.

But what if -- for the sake of argument -- Clinton is merely doing what she always said that she intended to do, which is to scrap for every last delegate through the final primaries? What if she is actually moved by the you-go-girl enthusiasm she encounters hand-shaking her way along all the rope lines? What if she looks at the electoral map and broods about Obama's potential difficulties in November in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida (all states that Clinton carried in the primaries)?

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/05/22/hillary_spin/
scarface
scarface
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty LMAO! Even Kids know Hillary Clinton is a Bitch!

Post by scarface May 22nd 2008, 8:54 am

scarface
scarface
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty What do the White Supremists think of Hillary Clinton?

Post by HeadBanger May 23rd 2008, 2:16 pm

My name is Edgar J. Steele.

Now that it is all but arithmetically impossible for Hillary Clinton to secure the Democratic nomination for President, she has thrown caution to the wind and openly turned to White voters. After all, what does she have to lose in appealing to us?

Speaking to USA Today a few days ago, she observed how "Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states (North Carolina and Indiana) who had not completed college were supporting me."

Gee, I dunno. I suppose we could organize a Klan rally and burn a cross or two for her. I could make some calls.

"There's a pattern emerging here," she went on to tell that USA Today reporter. I'll say.

Nothing will make a woman into a supporter of the Second Amendment like being raped. Now that Hillary has been beaten up by a Black guy, she wants us White guys to do him for her. You know - Git a rope and so on.

continued...

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/hillary.htm
HeadBanger
HeadBanger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Father Fleger: Why Hillary Cried

Post by HeadBanger May 30th 2008, 9:47 am

HeadBanger
HeadBanger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty PWNT!!!

Post by HeadBanger June 3rd 2008, 9:19 pm

CNN PROJECTS THAT OBAMA WINS THE NOMINATION!!!

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Pwnt

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Hillary-Rocky-Clinton
HeadBanger
HeadBanger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Analysis: Clinton's efforts to foretell her future

Post by Nanoman June 5th 2008, 9:53 pm

By BETH FOUHY 06.05.08, 7:22 PM ET

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton - former first lady, New York senator and Democratic presidential candidate who won 18 million votes - is not your typical mouthpiece.

Never has been, never will be.

When she formally bows out on Saturday and endorses Barack Obama, she will speak of party unity and do her part for the nominee. But with her own stature and political future to consider - including the possibility of joining him as his running mate - everything Clinton does for Obama going forward is also a shadow campaign for the next phase of her career.

"It's a very important period for Obama and if Clinton plays it right it solidifies her place as a positive force in the party with an incredible future," said Democratic consultant Joe Trippi. "But if Obama somehow loses, you don't want people saying 'It's Hillary Clinton's fault.' And if people see her as a hurdle for him, she risks people saying 'Wow, she hurt him.'"

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/06/05/ap5087491.html
Nanoman
Nanoman
yellow belt
yellow belt

Back to top Go down

The Official Hillary Clinton Thread Empty Re: The Official Hillary Clinton Thread

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down